Monday, July 14, 2014

Beautiful Stony Creek Beach

Last Friday afternoon we reached the beautiful Stony Creek Beach after more than one hour driving with laughter all the way. The first thing that caught my eyes was lots of white boats and some sightseeing boats in the harbour and the sea water was very clear and blue. We went aboard on one of singtseeing boats around the Gulf Tourism in a circle. The captain told us enthusiastically this harbor history and the story of each scenic spots. At sea I saw the giant ship laden with supplies, many kinds of private Yachts, and free floating boats. Stretching sea as far as eyes can see makes me full of imagination. The harbor was spoted with the megalith mountains, on some of which there were lovely houses. The blue sky and white clouds, the stony mountains with little huts, and the blue seawater constitute a amazing picture. I like the quiet beautiful bay.



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely little post from you, Ms. Wang! I enjoyed your writing style and I look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. detailed descriptions of the dfferent types of boats!

    ReplyDelete