Monday, July 7, 2014

My Lucky Membership Card of a Supermarket

    I was honored to meet one of kind American friends,so I could became a member of a supermarket named Stop and Shop.
    Last Wednesday, several colleagues and I went to a supermarket, Stop and Shop for shopping .In the selection of goods, I found that there was a slogan "you will get 50% discount with a card" written  in a lot of trademarks.At that time, a young black beautiful girl passed me, and I asked her something about the card. She is very enthusiastic and willing to lead me to the service desk applying for a membership card.But I was rejected, because I was a temporary visitor without local phone number.I felt a little disappointed. Seeing this situation, The girl was also willing to vouch for me, so that I got a membership card.I was extremely happy. I called it a lucky card.
    I will get more benefits with this card. The warm-hearted girl is my lucky star in my love sky.Thanks for the beautiful girl's help, and thanks for American kindness.

2 comments:

  1. I love your sweet and thoughtful writing, much more than the sports writing from above. Congratulations Stop and Shop member!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your encouragement arouses my enthusiasm for writing, I'll work harder! I have got more and more form your lessons. Thanks a lot!

      Delete