Monday, July 7, 2014

My first impression of America

Blue sky and white cloud

crystal-Clear water

American Guy
    It is my first time to write blog in English.I am very excited.In the future days , I can share many feelings and wonderful ideas with other people.Now I will share my first impression of America with you.
    I came to America seven days ago. As it was my first travel here, I was filled with excitement and expectation.I experienced many things during these days, and the environment here, the people here and the happiness here all left good impressions on me.The blue sky and white cloud brought the arts composition of indefinite space reverie. The castle peak and crystal-clear water made me relaxed and happy, and several times I can't help myself to  enjoy the charming sail in rivers or seas.In particular, I was deeply impressed by the the passionate people with enthusiasm.I was a newer, I was lost a few times those days, and every time I always got a helpful hand from nearly all passers-by.
    The United States is a beautiful and attractive country, and I will have a pleasant journey here.


My birthday flower

No comments:

Post a Comment